Yesterday (Thursday June 5th) evening, I looked in the refrigerator, and it dawned upon me that eight and a half half-liter bottles of sparkling mineral water had been consumed since I returned from ARML. I started thinking about this. I realized I had probably consumed all eight and a half bottles myself. Therefore, I came up with the following observations:
1) Cold mineral water is very addictive.
2) Cold mineral water tastes a lot better when it is in a glass than when it is in a plastic container that it comes in.
3) Room temperature mineral water is just as useful as cold mineral water for making me think. Therefore I consume much mineral water during math contests and chess tournaments and other competitive activities (except ARML, when we were out and I couldn’t find a supermarket that sold it).
4) Every time I see a bottle of mineral water that is not in the refrigerator and it is at my house, I put it in the refrigerator. (This does not include the times in which I take a bottle out of my refrigerator to take somewhere else.)
5) I should stop doing the aforementioned activity (4) due to (1).